Spring 2023 Application Period
The HESI A2 Entrance Exam is the accepted Entrance Exam for SJC South Campus Nursing Programs.
- Limited to one exam per application period with San Jacinto College South Campus.
- Score reports are accepted from any institution.
- Score reports are good for up to two years.
- Scores are received internally by the program or results may be attached to the application.
- Minimum cumulative score of 70% total in Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, & Math,. Critical Thinking is not required.
1) Schedule as soon as possible.
2) Test your equipment.
4) Watch the student experience video for what to expect.